I finally finished decorating my mantle for spring! Just in case you are curious, here is a little info about each item:
1. Bought this old lantern from Vintage Jane, $9
2. Made this out of old barn wood and my Silhouette machine.
3. Family photo taken by Lucy Clement Photography
4. Old barn door with words/numbers stenciled on with Silhouette.
5. Star made from a yard stick
6. Old coal bucket, $5 from my friend Greg who takes down old barns.
7. I put white Christmas lights in the bottom of an old wire crate and then put Mason jars on top.
8. Shutters were saved from a trash pile!! They used to be black. I painted them with Annie Sloan paint. The color is called Arles.
9. Floral arrangement and cones purchased from my favorite store ever, Total Bliss!
10. Old milk can from... I don't know!
11. Fleur-de-lis from Hobby Lobby
12. Round black basket also from Total Bliss.
13. Burlap Easter Banner from Isaboo Designs
14. Painted this myself! This is a "non-working" fireplace so I just used regular wall paint.
I hope you like it!!